Sunday 11 April 2010

All about me

I just realised that there isn't actually alot on here about me personally.
So here goes.
My name is Jemma, I'm 24, I'm a leo.
I am girlfriend to Steven & "stepmum" to Craig (9) & Jack (6 1/2). I'm mummy to "Bump" (only 12 weeks to go!) & Alfie (my gorgeous Labradoodle).
I look after kids for a living in and afterschool club.
I like rock music & horror films. I'm a vegetarian who doesn't mind cooking meat for other people - my boys are all mega carnivores.
I'm overly honest and analytical and it does Steven's head in (lol).
My mum says I'm so laid back I'm horizontal.
If you'd like to know anything else just ask.
J x

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Emma , I found you on BMB. I'm Mummy to Oli who turned one yesterday! 12 weeks to go - how you finding it? Excited? I miss being pregnant and having a bump!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, Yeah I'm really excited. I can't believe its only 12 weeks til I have to baby! Its all rushing in so fast! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jemma .... congrats on your pregnancy, well done! Almost there hey. Good luck to you XO

    ReplyDelete